Xcellent Global Men's Outdoor Cycling Tights Bicycle Pants 3D Gel Padded Cycling Shorts Sports Trousers, Black FS028
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Material: 80% Nylon and 20% Spendex. Spendex material provides super flexibility and keep your body dry with cool feel while riding.
- SPECIAL DESIGN PAD FOR MEN: The structure of pad is specially designed for MEN's comfort. It can quickly absorb sweat from the skin to keep your body fresh. Neat stitching between pad and pant looks smooth and firm.
- FASHIONABLE AND SECURE: Black pant with fluorescent green strip makes it fashionable and cool. And the reflective patterns add visibility and safety for you during cycling at night. Perfect for cycling, riding, climbing and more.
- HUMANIZED CONCEPT: Anti Slip straps around leg openings keep the pant in place, with zipper on the trouser legs making the pant easier to wear. And zipper pocket on the back gives you convenience to keep small items such as keys.
- OPTIONAL SIZE: S= 28-30" M=31-33" L=34-36" XL=37-39" XXL=40-42" (waist measurement)
ENJOY YOUR CYCLING JOURNEY WITHOUT WORRY
*100% brand new and high quality.
* Super-breathable material allows for airflow to keep legs cool, reduce sweating and chafing. This enhances your movement during exercises and provides maximum comfort while you are wearing.
* The gel pad can directly contact with skin providing the best support against the impact between ischiatic bones and the saddle. It can distribute the pressure that the body pressed on the saddle to reduce the pain for long distance riding.
* It is technically designed for serious cyclists offering the cyclist better performance and comfort.
* This cycling pant is super durable and high quality featuring multi-section design for anatomical fit.
* High density Nylon and Spendex material ensure that your muscles are kept insulated, supported and ready for action.
* The reflective patterns add visibility and safety for you during cycling at night. Perfect for cycling, riding, climbing and more.
|Item Weight||290 g|
|Shipping Weight||290 g|
|Date First Available||4 April 2018|